Volunteers are Essential!
If you want to support kids and teachers and have fun doing it, contact us! Small jobs, big jobs - both are available! Join a committee or the Board. Plan events, review grant requests, work with finances, write letters and news articles, design posters, visit schools, go on a KDT! trip, review policies and procedures, join the nominating committee. Whatever your interest - we need you! firstname.lastname@example.org
IPEI is seeking community members to become involved with its board of directors, committees, affiliates and programs. In keeping with our mission to connect schools and community and our all-volunteer management, we need participation by citizens who represent the community and who share a strong commitment to our local public schools. Current volunteers bring unique skills and perspectives to our roles. Some have children in our schools, some do not. Some have educational backgrounds, some do not. Some have "day jobs," some do not. If you would like to know more about how you can participate, email us or call 256-IPEI (4734). Volunteers are needed in the following areas:
- Share a talent with a classroom
- Be a Community Partner
- Make a gift to fund a project
- Serve on the grants review committee
- Join a team (three spellers per team)
- Sponsor a team ($375)
- Help run the event
- Come and cheer on the brave souls who spell!
Red & Gold Grants
- Fund a grant for materials, events, or projects that won't happen without your help
Kids Discover the Trail!
- Sponsor a Discovery Trail site or a grade level
- Sponsor an elementary school or a classroom's involvement
- Help make it possible for all students Pre-K through 5th grade to take part
- Volunteer to assist the program or the activities at one of the sites
Fine Arts Booster Group
- Become a member
- Donate an instrument
- Attend a performance
- Support our visual arts, theatre, and music programs
Code Red Robotics team
- Sponsor a team
- Send our students to regional competitions
- Fund supplies
- Work with students to crearte a robot!
- Get involved in developing a new organization
- Support the needs of technology co-curricular activities
- Donate used equipment to the teachers for classroom use